Jeugmark Vendor Dashboard allows sellers to edit already posted items and also notify buyers if a product is out of stock.
Here are some of the things allowed/disallowed when
- Editing of posted item pictures (Not allowed)
- Price (Allowed)
- Product details (Allowed)
How to edit Your Product details on Jeugmark:
- Login to your Vendor account.
- Select Dashboard Menu. In the drop-down options, choose Manage Items.
- Next, click the Settings Icon next to the product you want to edit. Then choose Edit.
- Scroll to the section you will like to edit and enter preferred info.
- To set a product unavailable, scroll to the Stock Availability section and select Unavailable.
ALSO READ OUR GUIDE on How to Sell On Jeugmark as a Vendor.